30 June 2010

Zizzie and the Air freshener



I finally got round to mounting my mascot and figurehead, Zizzie, up on the front of my bike. She will, from now on, proudly be leading every journey i make upon (HMS) William Of. I also hung an Orange air freshener up there on the dashboard to keep things smelling good.

In other Orange news, i have recieved more Orange drybags from Alpkit to use as liners/stuffsacks. The Orange duct tape i managed to find on ebay has been coming in very useful. My brother kindly bought me an Orange Uniqlo quick dry T-shirt. The Orange bike ride proper should start in 3 days time, though there is a good chance of delay.

3 comments:

  1. Thomas Rothery3 July 2010 at 01:29

    Shouldn't it be William Of, not Michael Of. And check your intro/title box at the top of the main blog page, you've written 'and' twice in a row.

    Sorry, I'm not going to keep annoying you pointing out typos but I think these a two are fairly important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, they are. I've already had to go through once and change Michaels for Williams. I seem to get it mixed up every time. I'm also pretty sure i've made a correction to the intro before and and clearly missed that one.

    There's a chance you did it intentionally, to lessen the blow, and admittedly its not nearly so important, but "I think these a two are fairly important" doesn't sound quite right. Unless you're typing with an accent you don't even speak with.

    But anyway, thanks. You can be my editor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas Rothery4 July 2010 at 21:04

    Golly, an editorship. Even with that comment of less than glowing recommendation.

    ReplyDelete