11 June 2010

Introducing Mascot Orange

I've been wanting a little mascot for my ride for a while now, and had decided that i wanted to attach it right at the front of my bike like a ship's figurehead. I've considered things like a jaguar car mascot or maybe making something myself. But, at the car boot last weekend, i saw something sat on the floor in the middle of the 'aisle' that grabbed my attention. It was a toy figurehead off a disney ship. The closest stall holders said it must have fallen off a ship a man bought earlier, but that they'd sell me it for 20p. I bought it.
I've given it a couple of coats of Orange paint, but it needs a few more. I just thought I'd share it now, because the next time you see her she will be up the front of William Of.
She is my mascot and guardian angel, and she is called Zizzie (it says so on her back).
I am considering changing the name of my bike from William Of to HMS William Of.

No comments:

Post a Comment