03 July 2010

Orange Juice


It was only a matter of time before Orange juice made an appearance on this blog, what with it being Orange and me liking it. Well anyway, today i cycled to Argos to buy a personal FM/AM radio for my trip (no MP3 player for me - I'll be listening to whatever's local). I got a bit thirsty so popped into Aldi and bought some Orange juice (and a cornish pasty, which i highly unrecommended).
In other Orange news, i recieved a phone call from a guy in Worthing today. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing generally, except that this guy worked for a delivery company, and he was trying to deliver me a tripod, and he was on the south coast, and i live in Yorkshire. I guess the DN part of my postcode sounded a little like BN when i ordered it over the phone. Hopefully it will get back up here in time.
Also, i still need a kickstand:

2 comments:

  1. Thomas Rothery4 July 2010 at 20:51

    Where's this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on the way to Selby. But via a section of the Trans Pennine Trail. You follow the river, via Hemingbrough and Cliffe.
    Had Thomas Rothery said...
    What is this?
    I would have said I think it is the floor of a warehouse that never got built, but would make quite a nice, albeit hard, picnic spot.

    ReplyDelete